Sunday, January 11, 2009

New years blog

Hello everyone,

Wish you a very happy new year !

Now, as the tradition goes, i should write a blog close to Jan 1, which would be my new year's blog. The tradition also dictates that i should start jogging ! Well, this year, i made a resolution to do the same as well. I gave the excuse of being in snow-filled boston for not having started jogging. I also started writing a blog on my life in 2008 called '2008-the year that changed my life'.

However, i was wondering why i pursue this tradition, and whether it means something to me. Turns out, nope, doesnt make a difference ! Here i am, halfway through the month, still havent started jogging and havent yet published the blog, its still half-written in my drafts folder. So there you go, thats the proof of my first ever blogothesis (short for blog-hypothesis, short for weblog-hypothesis). That Jan 1, or the new year, is no different than any other day !

Well, lets see how my writing mood continues in 2009, will surely come up with something to write about. In the meanwhile, have a wonderful 2009 !


























p.s. Hey, there goes my new year's blog (i have also started going to gym ). Jus keepin the tradition alive !

No comments: