Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Delhi Trip!!

i had gone for a conference in Delhi last week, an the trip turned out to be pretty boring. Instead of getting a nice break from the boring routine, it was almost a disaster. I knew i shud hv gone for maiden concert!!

But, i learned a few things, a lot of things.

1) i never knew tht i wud became a victim of herd mentality. tht turned out to be a huge mistake. Instead of standing along somebody i care abt, i chose to be in a group. A group that i didnt want to be with in the first place. I chose that because, if i hadnt, i wud have been alone. But for a little thing like that, i let down somebody of a great importance to me. someone who knew that i wud stand along with her. I am very very sorry for doing tht.

2) i came to know about the true nature of a lot of people. And, after that, the list of people i trust has been shortened. i have started trustin people less and less. I now know who talks behind somebody's back, and who doesnt. I know about fake egos, and true egos.

Anywyas, it turned out to be an eventful trip... an it wud be recorded as a sad memory in my hard disk..

Bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sir Looney,
Such vulnerability of character and such mere mortal-ly emotions were not expected of a great lord who has once , on the top of his glory, served the greatest community in the universe- The Holy Cedobada. I say it with utmost sadness of soul and heaviness of heart that your might has been decaying into the void. The world awaits in anticipation for an act of ludicrousy and legendary humor from you that once was a thing of routine.


Yours in command,
You Should Know Who!

Anonymous said...

Sir LQ,

You Have committed an act of sacrilege by not informing a fellow Lord de CEDOBADA that you have ventured into the world of blogging. I do not say this because I find your blog worthy of comment. This is one of those petty random things that can offend me into an uncontrollable rage(which can be highly dangerous for your health and world peace in general) You shall be dealt with appropriately. Or not.


Again, You should know who.